The Paper Tiger Catamaran International Association is here to help you!
- Building a Paper Tiger (see "Building a Boat").
- Buying plans to build a Paper Tiger (see "Buying Plans").
- Purchasing a second-hand (pre-owned) Paper Tiger (see "Buying a Boat").
- Restoring an old Paper Tiger.
- Repairing a damaged Paper Tiger (see "Repairing a Paper Tiger").
- Learning to sail your Paper Tiger (see "Sailing a Paper Tiger").
- How to get better performance out of your Paper Tiger (see "Tuning for Racing").
- Measurement issues (see "Measurement").
- Fitting out your Paper Tiger (see "Fitting Out").
- Ensuring your Paper Tiger's fittings and equipment are 'fit for service' (see "Fitting Out")
- How to get hold of gear or equipment used on Paper Tigers.
- Where Paper Tigers are sailed (see "Fleets").
- How suitable a Paper Tiger would be to your specific requirements.
- Paper Tiger events at club, regatta, State, National and International level.
- Or anything else relating to the class!
Keep in mind....
We are here to help.
We want you to get the most enjoyment you can out of your boat.
We are interested in helping the class expand into new areas and countries.
We have many class experts on hand willing to share their knowledge with you.