PT Info CD
Would you answer "Yes" to any of these questions:
- Have you recently purchased plans to build a Paper Tiger Catamaran?
- Have you recently purchased Paper Tiger Catamaran hulls from a professional builder and are about to assemble the boat?
- Do you own an older Paper Tiger Catamaran and want to modernise the way it is fitted out?
- Are you about to embark on restoring an old Paper Tiger Catamaran?
- Building a Paper Tiger Catamaran
- Articles and photos from five different builders, some of whom have built several boats
- Build Costs
- Hull Weights
- Fittings (how modern Paper Tigers are fitted out)
- Centreboards & Centreboard Raking
- Rudders & Rudder Stocks
- Masts, Mast Section Comparison, Mast Bases & Booms
- Halyards & Halyard Locks
- Beams & Beam Bolts
- Stays & Stay Lengths
- Mainsheets & Travellers
- Turnbuckles & Chainplates
- Vangs & Vang Spanners
- Other general fittings information
- How to guides, including:
- Paper Tiger Tuning Manuals (1980 & 1997)
- Rigging a Paper Tiger
- Stepping the Mast
- Basic Rig Settings
- Measuring Mast Rake
- Sailing a Paper Tiger
- Basic Controls
- Avoiding Mast Damage
- Sail Trim
- Getting the best performance out of your Paper Tiger
- Transporting your Paper Tiger
- International Transportation
- Paper Tigers in Action
- Photos of Paper Tigers being well sailed
- Video footage
The CD is now available as an ISO (CD Image) download at the following address: www.papertigercatamaran.org/ptcia/PT-Info-CD.iso. Once downloaded you can use your CD making software to burn to a disc.